Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

SingleParent - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* SingleParent > Topics

Subject: About you
Replies: 5 Views: 1319

purebaby 7/11/2006 - 9:37:31
Hi this is purebaby. I'm white, 23 and a single mom of a 9 month old baby girl. Her dad left me when i was only 6 weeks pregnant. I have only seen him once since she was born and it was for dna tests. He wants nothing to do with her. So this is my sad story. Please tell me about you and your story *

glenda25 8/13/2006 - 10:07:50
hi purebaby!i'm new here.i'm a single mother.my son turn 7 in 2/52.i left his father almost 4yrs ago.never seen or heard of him since.he now says he don't have a son.but i show him everyday i don't need him! *

hersey06 8/15/2006 - 8:06:57
Hi,Purebaby and all the single parents.. Ima 24yr old single mother of a 4yr old boy.. I left his dad bout 6 months ago,haven't heard from him in bout 4months.. It kinda saddens me cuz my son really loves his daddy and always askn bout him.. But, i feel i shouln have to track him down so he can talk to him, if he wants to talk to him he knows my #.. It jus scares me a lil cuz i dont want my son to grow up,bein another young black male satistic.. I so badly want him to have a positive male role model in his life,but if i dont find dat good man who is willin to be dat role model then ima raise him da best way i can.. And, do everything in my power to make sure he grows up right.. Thank you for listenin.. *

timbaluv 9/30/2006 - 6:08:05
Hi purebaby n ol d single parents.im a 23yr old single father.ma son is 21 months old his mother left me b4 ma son was born.ma son has bn living wit me sinc he was a few hours ago n his motha daznt even wana c him as she nw has anada child wit a man she left me4.its nt izi bt im handling it very n i dont nid her as long as ma son is happy wit me dat ol dat mataz nw.i love ma son alot. *

snowpuff 12/13/2006 - 12:14:50
Your son will believe in doing right and it ll b you that showed him how to love and hate... Take care hope for the best for u n son *

wmrogers 17.03.09 - 11:10pm
Single dad of a 13 year old son.his mom left me when he was 4 and tries to see him when she wants *

* SingleParent Forum

Search:
topics replies

* SingleParent

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits